Outstanding Professors & Researchers

To qualify for a Green Card in this category, an applicant must have at least three years of teaching or research experience. If coming to the US as a university professor, the position must be tenure or tenure-track. If the employer is a private industry, evidence must be submitted that the company or organization has a history of significant achievements in research and employs at least three other full-time research workers.

Documentation should include at least two of the following:

  1. Evidence that applicant has received major prizes or awards for outstanding achievement in her or her academic field.
  2. Evidence of membership in associations in the applicant’s academic field which require outstanding achievement for membership.
  3. Published material in professional publications written by others about applicant’s work.
  4. Evidence of participation as a judge of the work of others.
  5. Evidence of original scientific or scholarly research contributions to the academic field.
  6. Evidence of authorship of scholarly books, or articles in scholarly journals having an international circulation.
  7. Print Friendly, PDF & Email